You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Solar Energy Burgeons in Africa Amid Financial Incentives, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 44 Words
Attachment: Solar Energy
After a long battle against stale financing and cost barriers, solar photovoltaic (PV) power has begun to spring up across Africa. Initiatives such as the World Bank's Scaling Solar program favor big international players in developing significant projects in a number of African countries.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- EIA: U.S. Natural Gas Consumption Rises 10% in 2018
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker