You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Solar Energy Burgeons in Africa Amid Financial Incentives, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 44 Words
Attachment: Solar Energy
After a long battle against stale financing and cost barriers, solar photovoltaic (PV) power has begun to spring up across Africa. Initiatives such as the World Bank's Scaling Solar program favor big international players in developing significant projects in a number of African countries.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Region to See $6.9 Billion in Power Project Kickoffs, Comple...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker