You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Solar Energy Burgeons in Africa Amid Financial Incentives, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 44 Words
Attachment: Solar Energy
After a long battle against stale financing and cost barriers, solar photovoltaic (PV) power has begun to spring up across Africa. Initiatives such as the World Bank's Scaling Solar program favor big international players in developing significant projects in a number of African countries.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See More Than $3.6 Billion in First-Quarter Power...
- Turbine Efficiency Group Expands Americas Presence with GTA Acquisition
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Almost 4.4 GW of New Solar, Wind Capacity Seen in LatAm in 2018, an Industr...
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker