You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Solar Energy Burgeons in Africa Amid Financial Incentives, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 44 Words
Attachment: Solar Energy
After a long battle against stale financing and cost barriers, solar photovoltaic (PV) power has begun to spring up across Africa. Initiatives such as the World Bank's Scaling Solar program favor big international players in developing significant projects in a number of African countries.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Florida Greenlights Two More Gas-Fired Power Projects
- Babcock & Wilcox's Quarterly Revenues Dip as Renewables Projects Drain
- EIA: U.S. Coal Consumption for Electricity Fell to 34-Year Low in 2017, an ...
- Pattern Energy Sees Future for Windfarm Plans, Faces Slowdown in Texas
- Heatwave Forces French Nuclear Reactors to Shut Down, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker