You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $2.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Project Kickoffs, Completions in Corpus Christi, Texas
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 805 Words
Attachment: Planned 4Q18 Project Starts, Completions in Corpus Christi, Texas
SUGAR LAND--September 18, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Corpus Christi, Texas, is set to see $2.14 billion in planned industrial project kickoffs and completions in fourth-quarter 2018. The Oil & Gas Production Industry leads in terms of project value, thanks to a large natural gas liquids (NGL) fractionation project. This is followed by the Terminals Industry, with $399 million in planned kickoffs and completions.
Within this article: Details of 4Q18 project starts and completions in Corpus Christi, Texas
Companies featured: Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA), Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EPC Firm AECOM Grows Backlog to More Than $54 Billion
- Phillips 66 Partners, U.S. Rig Count, Profits in Texas Bottleneck: Your Da...
- Joint Venture Project to Boost Plains All American's 2019 Capex
- Baker Hughes, Permian Output Growth, Nord Stream 2: Your Daily Energy News
- TransCanada's Keystone XL Pipeline Receives Setback from Federal Judge
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker