You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $2.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Project Kickoffs, Completions in Corpus Christi, Texas
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 805 Words
Attachment: Planned 4Q18 Project Starts, Completions in Corpus Christi, Texas
SUGAR LAND--September 18, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Corpus Christi, Texas, is set to see $2.14 billion in planned industrial project kickoffs and completions in fourth-quarter 2018. The Oil & Gas Production Industry leads in terms of project value, thanks to a large natural gas liquids (NGL) fractionation project. This is followed by the Terminals Industry, with $399 million in planned kickoffs and completions.
Within this article: Details of 4Q18 project starts and completions in Corpus Christi, Texas
Companies featured: Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA), Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Equinor Begins 2019 with Major Discovery in North Sea, an Industrial Info M...
- Norwegian Sea Hosts $9.25 Billion in Capital Spending, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker