You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $2.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Project Kickoffs, Completions in Corpus Christi, Texas
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 805 Words
Attachment: Planned 4Q18 Project Starts, Completions in Corpus Christi, Texas
SUGAR LAND--September 18, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Corpus Christi, Texas, is set to see $2.14 billion in planned industrial project kickoffs and completions in fourth-quarter 2018. The Oil & Gas Production Industry leads in terms of project value, thanks to a large natural gas liquids (NGL) fractionation project. This is followed by the Terminals Industry, with $399 million in planned kickoffs and completions.
Within this article: Details of 4Q18 project starts and completions in Corpus Christi, Texas
Companies featured: Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA), Magellan Midstream Partners LP (NYSE:MMP)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit at Work on $64 Billion in Projects, Makes Progress on U.S. LNG Termi...
- Sempra, Petronas: Your Daily Energy News
- Saudi Arabia's Oil & Gas Industry to Kick Off More Than $12.7 Billion in Pr...
- Rotterdam Gate LNG Terminal at Full Capacity in April, an Industrial Info M...
- More than $9.5 Billion in Natural Gas Pipeline Projects Planned for Kickoff...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker