You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil's Antwerp Refinery Fires Up New Coker Unit
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 568 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 13, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (ExxonMobil) has commissioned a new unit at its Antwerp refinery in Belgium to convert heavy, higher-sulphur residual oils into high-value transportation fuels such as marine gasoil and diesel.
Within this article: Details project commissioning, value, capacity, related refining projects in Europe
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Strong Earthquakes Rattle Philippines, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Indian Oil Corporation's Refining Capacity to Surpass 2 Million Barrels per...
- Middle East to Grow Asphalt Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Iran Refiners Plan to Spend $3.3 Billion on Bottom Residue Upgrade Projects...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker