You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
ExxonMobil's Antwerp Refinery Fires Up New Coker Unit
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 568 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--November 13, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) (ExxonMobil) has commissioned a new unit at its Antwerp refinery in Belgium to convert heavy, higher-sulphur residual oils into high-value transportation fuels such as marine gasoil and diesel.
Within this article: Details project commissioning, value, capacity, related refining projects in Europe
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Refining to See $4.5 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Kickoffs as Gasolin...
- Market Outlook in Review: Will Oil & Gas Spending Increase in 2019?
- BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Pro...
- TransCanada, Pemex, U.S. Refining Margins: Your Daily Energy News
- Strikes Shut Most French Refineries
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker