You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President Sales & Marketing
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 555 Words
Attachment: National Steel City, Ryan Miner
Plymouth, Mich., and Birmingham, Ala., Nov. 28, 2018--National Steel City (NSC), one of the nation's leading structural/mechanical erectors serving the power industry, today announced the appointment of Ryan G. Miner as Vice President, Sales & Marketing. Miner brings more than 20 years proven experience in contract negotiation and business development in the construction industry. Miner will join fellow NSC senior executives for meetings with customers, partners, and industry professionals at Power-Gen 2018 Dec. 4-6, in Orlando.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up Nearly 25% in December
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Asia's First Integrated Power Plant Under Construction, an Industrial Info ...
- Gennia Starts Operation of 28-MW Windfarm in Argentina, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker