You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
National Steel City Appoints Industry Veteran Ryan G. Miner, Vice President Sales & Marketing
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 555 Words
Attachment: National Steel City, Ryan Miner
Plymouth, Mich., and Birmingham, Ala., Nov. 28, 2018--National Steel City (NSC), one of the nation's leading structural/mechanical erectors serving the power industry, today announced the appointment of Ryan G. Miner as Vice President, Sales & Marketing. Miner brings more than 20 years proven experience in contract negotiation and business development in the construction industry. Miner will join fellow NSC senior executives for meetings with customers, partners, and industry professionals at Power-Gen 2018 Dec. 4-6, in Orlando.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- Toshiba Abandons Moorside Nuclear Project in the U.K.
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker