You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
UniversalPegasus Plays Role in $15 Billion in Projects as Demand for LNG, Pipelines Booms
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 809 Words
Attachment: UniversalPegasus 1218
SUGAR LAND--December 17, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--UniversalPegasus International (UPI) (Houston, Texas), a subsidiary of Huntington Ingalls Industries (NYSE:HII) (Newport News, Virginia), has a big stake in the booming market for U.S. natural gas liquid (NGL) projects, as it plays a major role in the development of several key processing and export facilities, as well as related midstream projects. Industrial Info is tracking more than $15.4 billion in active projects involving UniversalPegasus, with total investment values (TIV) split almost evenly between Oil & Gas Production and Pipeline projects.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued articles involving UniversalPegasus, including Fairwood Group's Delfin LNG floating LNG project in the Gulf of Mexico, as well as projects from Permico Energia LLC, Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP) and Enbridge Incorporated (NYSE:ENB).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Magnolia LNG Still Stalled in Financing for Lake Charles Terminal, an Indus...
- Sempra, Diamondback Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Makes Gains, Continues to Lead U.S. LNG Market, an Industrial Info...
- Saudi Aramco to Expand Offshore Abu Safah Crude Oil Field, an Industrial In...
- Poland Inks Yet Another Deal for U.S. LNG, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker