You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia's "2020 Pharma Strategy" Spurs $2.25 Billion Manufacturing Investment Spike, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 80 Words
Industrial Info's Pharmaceutical-Biotech team is reporting an uptick in drug-manufacturing capital investment in Russia. This is a direct result of the Russian government's "Pharma 2020 Strategy."
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projec...
- Novartis Snaps Up Xiidra Eye Drops in $5.3 Billion Deal
- Pharma Firm Boehringer Ingelheim Plans to Expand in Mexico, an Industrial I...
- Polish Pharma Projects Persist, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- MIT Wins Lab of the Year Award, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker