You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia's "2020 Pharma Strategy" Spurs $2.25 Billion Manufacturing Investment Spike, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 80 Words
Industrial Info's Pharmaceutical-Biotech team is reporting an uptick in drug-manufacturing capital investment in Russia. This is a direct result of the Russian government's "Pharma 2020 Strategy."
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- First- Half 2019 Pharma-Bio U.S. Capital Project Kickoffs Total $13 Billion...
- Industrial Info's North American Pharma-Biotech Platform Tracks Manufacturi...
- Biotechnology Manufacturing Trends, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- U.K. Medicines Face Six-Month Delay over Brexit 'No-Deal'
- Bangladesh Pharma Companies Gear Up for API Production, an Industrial Info ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker