You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Russia's "2020 Pharma Strategy" Spurs $2.25 Billion Manufacturing Investment Spike, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 80 Words
Industrial Info's Pharmaceutical-Biotech team is reporting an uptick in drug-manufacturing capital investment in Russia. This is a direct result of the Russian government's "Pharma 2020 Strategy."
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- In-Plant Expansions Dominate $13.8 billion 1Q19 Pharma-Bio Project Starts, ...
- Pfizer Gets European Commission Approval for Zirabev, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Cosmetics Sector Booms in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Surgical Instruments Market Soars in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker