You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South China, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 57 Words
Attachment: Taishan Nuclear Power Plant
The first unit of the Taishan Nuclear Power Plant successfully passed the 168-hour full load trial and was put into commercial operation in south China's Guangdong Province on December 13.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker