You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South China, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 57 Words
Attachment: Taishan Nuclear Power Plant
The first unit of the Taishan Nuclear Power Plant successfully passed the 168-hour full load trial and was put into commercial operation in south China's Guangdong Province on December 13.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See More Than $3.6 Billion in First-Quarter Power...
- Turbine Efficiency Group Expands Americas Presence with GTA Acquisition
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Almost 4.4 GW of New Solar, Wind Capacity Seen in LatAm in 2018, an Industr...
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker