You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Natural Gas Market to Continue Growth in 2019, Upping Need for Power Plant Maintenance
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 616 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 31, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Strong growth in U.S. natural gas production is expected to put downward pressure on natural gas prices in 2019, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), only reinforcing the dominant position the fossil fuel holds in domestic energy generation.
Within this article: Maintenance-related projects at natural gas-fired power plants. Other companies featured: NRG Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NRG), PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), Southern Company (NYSE:SO)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Natural Gas-Fired Electricity Expected to Dominate U.S. Supply for Some Tim...
- Husky Energy, ENGIE, Xcel Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- As Renewable Energy Costs Fall, Businesses Sign More Deals
- World's Largest Nuclear Power Plant Put into Commercial Operation in South ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker