You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Natural Gas Market to Continue Growth in 2019, Upping Need for Power Plant Maintenance
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 616 Words
SUGAR LAND--December 31, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Strong growth in U.S. natural gas production is expected to put downward pressure on natural gas prices in 2019, according to the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA), only reinforcing the dominant position the fossil fuel holds in domestic energy generation.
Within this article: Maintenance-related projects at natural gas-fired power plants. Other companies featured: NRG Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NRG), PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), Southern Company (NYSE:SO)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Entergy Moves Forward with Expansion of Natural-Gas-Fired Power Fleet
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- FirstEnergy Turns to $3 Billion in T&D Projects as it Prepares to Close Nuc...
- Latin America Has More Than 28 Gigawatts of Operational and Pre-commissione...
- Sweden Builds Out Wind Power, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker