You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
House Launches Drug Price Probe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 101 Words
Attachment: Pharma Drug Prices 0119
The U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Reform Chairman Elijah E. Cummings has thrown down the gauntlet to big pharma, with the launch of a fact-finding probe into pharmaceutical drug pricing
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Europe to See $3.5 Billion in Pharma-Biotech Projects Kick Off this Quarter...
- U.S. FDA Clears Indoco's Goa Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Biosimilars to Help India's Biocon to Hit $1 Billion in Revenue, an Industr...
- Bangladesh's Pharmaceutical Exports Up 25%, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker