You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
House Launches Drug Price Probe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 101 Words
Attachment: Pharma Drug Prices 0119
The U.S. House Committee on Oversight and Reform Chairman Elijah E. Cummings has thrown down the gauntlet to big pharma, with the launch of a fact-finding probe into pharmaceutical drug pricing
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Where in the World is Big Pharma Investing? An Industrial Info Market Brief
- Pfizer Spending $12 Million in Latin America, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- Pharma, Research Sectors Warn U.K. of 'Catastrophic' No-Deal Brexit
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker