You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
European Refineries Plan $1.1 Billion in Turnarounds for 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 42 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $1.1 billion in planned refinery turnaround activity in Europe (excluding Russia) with a kickoff in 2019. Southern Europe ranks highest in terms of spending, with more than $450 million planned this year, followed by Western Europe with more than $313 million.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Sempra, Saudi Oil Cuts: Your Daily Energy News
- FCCU 2019 Spend to Total $2.6 Billion, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Industrial Predictive Analytics Using M...
- Europe's Refining Industry on Track to Wrap Up $2.8 Billion in Projects by ...
- Philippines 2019 Refinery Maintenance Spending Totals $64.5 Million, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker