You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
European Refineries Plan $1.1 Billion in Turnarounds for 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 42 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $1.1 billion in planned refinery turnaround activity in Europe (excluding Russia) with a kickoff in 2019. Southern Europe ranks highest in terms of spending, with more than $450 million planned this year, followed by Western Europe with more than $313 million.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- Closure of Houston Ship Channel Points to Importance of Waterway
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Iran Set for $89 Million of Refining Maintenance in Second-Half 2019, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker