You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
European Refineries Plan $1.1 Billion in Turnarounds for 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 42 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $1.1 billion in planned refinery turnaround activity in Europe (excluding Russia) with a kickoff in 2019. Southern Europe ranks highest in terms of spending, with more than $450 million planned this year, followed by Western Europe with more than $313 million.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Progresses with 'Robust Portfolio of Midstream Growth Projects'
- Onshore Oil & Gas Registers 21.6% Gain in Industrial Info's North American ...
- Europe to Kick Off $280 Million of Refining Maintenance in Second-Half 2019...
- Iran to Invest More Than $140 Million in Refining Maintenance in 2020, an I...
- Middle East to Invest in Diesel Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker