You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Plains All American Progresses with Aggressive Growth Program
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 782 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 7, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Crude oil production in the U.S. is at record levels, particularly in the Permian Basin, where an excess of crude is facing a transmission bottleneck. Pipeline companies are rushing to carry this crude in various markets throughout the U.S. Among these is Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA), which has launched growth projects in the Permian and elsewhere.
Within this article: Details of Plains All American projects
Other companies featured: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC), Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer, Phillips 66 Partners, Enbridge: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. NGL to Fuel $8.7 Billion in Second-Quarter Kickoffs
- Permian Crude Oil Takeaway Capacity Boosts Prices, More on the Way
- MENA Region's Oil & Gas Industry to See $547 Million of Maintenance in 2019...
- Algeria Awards Ain Tsila Development Contract to Petrofac, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker