You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Plains All American Progresses with Aggressive Growth Program
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 782 Words
SUGAR LAND--February 7, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Crude oil production in the U.S. is at record levels, particularly in the Permian Basin, where an excess of crude is facing a transmission bottleneck. Pipeline companies are rushing to carry this crude in various markets throughout the U.S. Among these is Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA), which has launched growth projects in the Permian and elsewhere.
Within this article: Details of Plains All American projects
Other companies featured: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Marathon Petroleum Corporation (NYSE:MPC), Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Progresses with 'Robust Portfolio of Midstream Growth Projects'
- Total, Dominion, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- Tallgrass Energy Wraps Up Strong Quarter with More Than $4.7 Billion in Act...
- Kuwait Holds $8 Billion in Oil & Gas Capital Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Europe to See $5 Billion in Offshore Oil & Gas Kickoffs in First Quarter, a...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker