You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Medical Devices Sector in Europe Sees $3.2 Billion in Potential Investments, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 63 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $3.2 billion potential project spending in Europe's medical devices sector. Germany ranks first with $1.2 billion, followed by France, Ireland and Russia. The majority of the investment is being made in the expansion of existing facilities ($1.8 billion); there also is significant spending in refurbishments and new plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pharma-Bio Industry Grassroot Plant Investment at $68 Billion, an Industria...
- Seattle Evolves As Biotech Hub, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- API Production in India to Improve by 2020, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Cosmetics Sector Booms in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Europe Launches High-Tech System to Detect Fake Medicines
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker