You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Medical Devices Sector in Europe Sees $3.2 Billion in Potential Investments, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 63 Words
Industrial Info is tracking $3.2 billion potential project spending in Europe's medical devices sector. Germany ranks first with $1.2 billion, followed by France, Ireland and Russia. The majority of the investment is being made in the expansion of existing facilities ($1.8 billion); there also is significant spending in refurbishments and new plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Johns Manville Industrial Masters Course
- Global Fill Finish Market Continues to Soar, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Botox King Allergan Injects $72 Million into Irish Operation
- Bayer, adivo, to Collaborate on Veterinary Medicines, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Novartis Completes Spinoff of Alcon Eye Care Business
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker