You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Natural Gas Processing Projects Proceed to Roll Out
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 766 Words
Attachment: U.S. Gas Processing Capacity and Throughput Changes
SUGAR LAND--March 8, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In its recently released triennial report Natural Gas Processing Plant Survey, the U.S. Energy Information Administration (EIA) reports that natural gas processing capacity and throughput in the lower 48 states of the U.S. increased about 5% from 2014 through 2017. This number has only continued accelerating. In 2018, Industrial Info tracked more than 45 expansion, upgrade and grassroot projects at natural gas processing plants that were completed in the U.S. and sees an increase in planned processing project completions this year.
Within this article: Details of natural gas processing projects in the U.S.
Companies featured: Enterprise Products Partners (NYSE:EPD), EnLink Midstream LLC (NYSE:ENLC), MPLX LP (NYSE:MPLX)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Gulf LNG Receives Favorable Environmental Review, an Industrial Info Market...
- FERC Approves Two Gulf Coast LNG Terminals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- In the Gulf of Mexico, Chevron Plus Anadarko is More than the Sum of Their ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker