You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Rocky Mountains Fertile Land for $1.5 Billion in Transmission, Distribution Projects in Second Quarter
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 624 Words
SUGAR LAND--March 14, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Rocky Mountain region leads the U.S. in its total investment value (TIV) for transmission and distribution (T&D) projects set to begin construction in the second quarter. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $1.5 billion in related projects--more than double the roughly $730 million worth of second-quarter T&D kickoffs in the Great Lakes, which is the U.S. region with the second-highest TIV.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued T&D projects set to begin construction in the Rocky Mountains states from April through June, including those from major companies such as Idacorp Incorporated, Southern California Edison Company, Edison International (NYSE:EIX), PNM Resources Incorporated (NYSE:PNM) and Xcel Energy (NASDAQ:XEL).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Bechtel's $84 Billion in North American Projects Fired by Global Natural Ga...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 15.56% in March
- Power Project Activity in Central China's Hubei Province Totals $30.8 Billi...
- Vattenfall's Pilot Project Stores Power in Salt Batteries
- PT Siemens Indonesia to Introduce SICAM Micro Grid PV Control System, an In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker