You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 55 Words
The French glass industry is one of the world's largest and dates back to the early 18th century. Over the years, French glass producers (Saint-Gobain, Verescence, OI Manufacturing France, Verallia) have undergone technological advancement. Industrial Info is tracking about $200 million worth of furnace modernization, additions and expansion projects in France's glass sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker