You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 55 Words
The French glass industry is one of the world's largest and dates back to the early 18th century. Over the years, French glass producers (Saint-Gobain, Verescence, OI Manufacturing France, Verallia) have undergone technological advancement. Industrial Info is tracking about $200 million worth of furnace modernization, additions and expansion projects in France's glass sector.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- Iran Continues to Invest in Olefins, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker