You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 58 Words
Editor's note: This market brief has been revised to reflect updated project reports.
Industrial Info is tracking about $10.8 billion worth of active capital projects in Europe's Petroleum Refining Industry, including Russia, that are set to begin construction in the third quarter of 2019. Click here to see the projects. New plant construction ranks highest in terms of spending, totaling more than $10 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Newmont Suspends Operations at Penasquito Gold Mine Again, an Industrial In...
- European Pharma Market to Face Changes with 4.0 Modernization Projects, an ...
- Malaysia, Vietnam Make New Trade Agreement, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Environmental Compliance Picks Up in South Korea's Pharma Sector, an Indust...
- Northern Europe Glass Manufacturing Industry Continues to Invest in Project...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker