You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 58 Words
Editor's note: This market brief has been revised to reflect updated project reports.
Industrial Info is tracking about $10.8 billion worth of active capital projects in Europe's Petroleum Refining Industry, including Russia, that are set to begin construction in the third quarter of 2019. Click here to see the projects. New plant construction ranks highest in terms of spending, totaling more than $10 billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Coal Remains Strong in Eastern Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Baked, Frozen Foods Lead U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Activity, an Indust...
- Middle East Has Strong Plastic Products Sector, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Global Oil & Gas Drill Bits Market to See 6.8% Growth Rate, an Industrial I...
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker