You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Australia to Inject $7.5 Million for Red Meat Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 113 Words
Attachment: South Australia
South Australia plans to spend $7.5 million from the state's Economic and Business Growth Fund to increase production of red meat and fortify the sector's bio-security by adopting modern infrastructure and technology. Sheep production in the state exceeds 11 million, and 950,000 cattle are processed annually.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker