You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Offshore Platform Permit Applications on the Rise in the Gulf of Mexico, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 109 Words
Attachment: Platform Permit Applications
In the first quarter of 2019, five companies submitted permit applications for new non-temporary platforms in the Gulf of Mexico. This is up from three permit applications in first quarter 2018. Although only two have received permit approval so far, historically more than 94% of applications receive approval.
Castex Offshore Incorporated (Houston, Texas) and Fieldwood Energy LLC (Houston) have received permit approval for new platforms in Main Pass Block 207 and South Marsh Island Block 132, respectively. Companies still awaiting approval include EnVen Energy Ventures LLC (Houston) in South Pelto Block 16, Renaissance Offshore LLC (Houston) in Ship Shoal Block 266 and Talos Energy Offshore LLC (Houston).
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Europe's Refining Industry to See $10.8 Billion in Third-Quarter Kickoffs, ...
- Thermo Fisher to Acquire Brammer Bio, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- More Than $5 Billion in Second-Quarter 2019 Food & Beverage Project Starts ...
- French Glass Industry Modernizes with $200 Million in Projects, an Industri...
- Container Shipments Grow in Brazil, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker