You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Papua New Guinea O&G Industry Unscathed by Earthquake, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 50 Words
No damage or shutdowns were reported by Papua New Guinea's Oil & Gas Industry after a magnitutde-7.5 earthquake occurred offshore near the country on May 14.
Industrial Info is tracking 15 oil and gas plants in Papua New Guinea. Click here for the list of plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Latin America to See $24.4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Projects Rea...
- Latin America to See 40 Grassroot Automotive Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Carbon Black Projects in South Asia Totaling $171 Million to Kick Off in th...
- Thailand Proposes a New Chemical Law, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Ukraine's DTEK Energy Boosts Coal-Mining Investment, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker