You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Papua New Guinea O&G Industry Unscathed by Earthquake, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 50 Words
No damage or shutdowns were reported by Papua New Guinea's Oil & Gas Industry after a magnitutde-7.5 earthquake occurred offshore near the country on May 14.
Industrial Info is tracking 15 oil and gas plants in Papua New Guinea. Click here for the list of plants.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker