You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China's Power Consumption up 5.8% Year Over Year in April, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 172 Words
China's power consumption reached 553.4 billion kilowatt-hours (kWh) in April, a 5.8% increase over April 2018, according to China's National Energy Administration.
From January through April, accumulative power consumption in China was 2,232.9 billion kWh, an increase of 5.6% year over year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker