You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany to Close Remaining Coal-Fired Plants by 2038, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 148 Words
Attachment: Germany coal power-mine 0619
Germany is planning to close all its remaining coal-fired power plants over the next 19 years. Germany has long been one of Europe's largest coal consumers, with 84 active coal-fired power plants that account for 40% of Germany's electricity needs. Click here for a list of projects, or see graph below for a breakdown by state.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker