You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesia's PT PLN Told to Use Palm Oil-Based Biodiesel for Power Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 59 Words
Indonesia's PT PLN (Persero) was advised by the country's Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources to use palm oil-based biodiesel as fuel for its operational and planned diesel power plants. The ministry has recommended this be done in the next five to 10 years to comply with the environmental safety requirements set by the government.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker