You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info's Project Database Grows by More Than 100,000 Active Projects Since 2013
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 451 Words
Attachment: Project Coverage 2013 vs 2019, 2019 Project Coverage
SUGAR LAND--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--In 2013, Industrial Info was tracking 60,000 active projects in its Global Project Database. Today, that number stands at more than 167,000 projects. Since 2013, Industrial Info has increased its international presence, opening new offices throughout the world and hiring staff that speak more than 59 languages. Industrial Info can boast of having 20 sales and research offices.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Contractor Barton Malow at Work on More Than $6.6 Billion of Projects
- Jingoli Power's Project Slate Covers $2.7 Billion in Natural Gas, Renewable...
- Will Microgrids Benefit from PG&E Decision to Turn Out the Lights?
- Mexico Expects to Close 2019 with More Than 6.5 GW Additional Natural Gas-F...
- First Fossil-Free Steel Project Invests in Hydrogen Storage Facility
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker