You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Africa Emerges as New Home for Rare Earth Element Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 135 Words
Attachment: Africa rare earth 0619
The U.S. is eyeing Africa as a possible means of reducing China's near-monopoly of rare earth elements. Africa features healthy deposits and favorable environmental laws for their extraction, as well as cheaper labor costs. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $22 billion worth of projects for rare earth elements in Africa.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker