You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
U.S. Chipmakers Warn of Impact by U.S.-China Trade Dispute, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 121 Words
There has been a strong reaction by the global chip-making industry to the ongoing U.S.- China trade dispute, and the U.S. ban on doing business with China's Huawei Technologies. In its second-quarter earnings release, Broadcom Incorporated forecasted that these factors will lead to a $2 billion drop in its sales this year. This has resulted in a drop in the company's stock price. Other companies in the sector are experiencing stock price declines. Industrial Info is following 18 projects in the sector valued more than $22 billion. Click here for the list of projects.
It remains to be seen if these projects will be affected by the trade dispute, particularly if it is not resolved soon.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Latin America to See $24.4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Projects Rea...
- Latin America to See 40 Grassroot Automotive Projects, an Industrial Info M...
- Carbon Black Projects in South Asia Totaling $171 Million to Kick Off in th...
- Thailand Proposes a New Chemical Law, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Ukraine's DTEK Energy Boosts Coal-Mining Investment, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker