You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 96 Words
Indonesia's PT PLN (Parsero) intends to achieve the target of generating 23% of its power from renewable energy by the end of 2025 but admitted that coal still has a major part in the country's energy mix. As part of Indonesia's master plan for electricity, PT PLN (Parsero) is targeting 54.5% coal generation by the end of the 2025. Industrial Info is tracking 200 active coal-fired power plant projects in Indonesia with a total investment value of more than $125 billion. Click here for a list of projects and see map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Contractor Barton Malow at Work on More Than $6.6 Billion of Projects
- Jingoli Power's Project Slate Covers $2.7 Billion in Natural Gas, Renewable...
- Will Microgrids Benefit from PG&E Decision to Turn Out the Lights?
- Mexico Expects to Close 2019 with More Than 6.5 GW Additional Natural Gas-F...
- First Fossil-Free Steel Project Invests in Hydrogen Storage Facility
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker