You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Coal Still Plays Major Role in Indonesia's Power Sector, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 96 Words
Indonesia's PT PLN (Parsero) intends to achieve the target of generating 23% of its power from renewable energy by the end of 2025 but admitted that coal still has a major part in the country's energy mix. As part of Indonesia's master plan for electricity, PT PLN (Parsero) is targeting 54.5% coal generation by the end of the 2025. Industrial Info is tracking 200 active coal-fired power plant projects in Indonesia with a total investment value of more than $125 billion. Click here for a list of projects and see map below.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Ag Processing Incorporated Leads in U.S., Canada Soybean Projects, an Indus...
- Mexico's Energy Secretary Identifies 59 Transmission & Distribution Project...
- China's Wangkui County Bolsters Wind-Energy Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker