You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
South Asia to See Nearly $3.4 Billion in Industrial Manufacturing Project Starts in Third Quarter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Market Brief | Word Count: 67 Words
Attachment: South Asia Manuf 0619
Industrial Info is tracking 108 projects in India's Industrial Manufacturing Industry, worth S3.46 billion, that are set to begin construction in the third quarter. Andhra Pradesh leads in overall investment value, followed by Haryana and Gujarat.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Polyethylene, Ethylene Glycol Project Kicks Off in China, an Industrial Inf...
- Iran Leads Central Asia in Chemical Investment, an Industrial Info Market B...
- Kuwait Sees $6 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects Under Construction, an Industr...
- Indonesia Orders Foreign Miners to Divest, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Malaysia's Cement Sector Remains Depressed, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker