You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EPA Finalizes Affordable Clean Energy Rule, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 125 Words
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has finalized the Affordable Clean Energy (ACE) rule, replacing the Obama administration's Clean Power Plan (CPP) for the Power Industry, the agency said Wednesday.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PSEG, Coal-to-Liquids: Your Daily Energy News
- General Electric, Delfin LNG, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Ag Processing Incorporated Leads in U.S., Canada Soybean Projects, an Indus...
- Mexico's Energy Secretary Identifies 59 Transmission & Distribution Project...
- China's Wangkui County Bolsters Wind-Energy Projects, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker