You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
EPA Finalizes Affordable Clean Energy Rule, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 125 Words
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has finalized the Affordable Clean Energy (ACE) rule, replacing the Obama administration's Clean Power Plan (CPP) for the Power Industry, the agency said Wednesday.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Contractor Barton Malow at Work on More Than $6.6 Billion of Projects
- Jingoli Power's Project Slate Covers $2.7 Billion in Natural Gas, Renewable...
- Will Microgrids Benefit from PG&E Decision to Turn Out the Lights?
- Mexico Expects to Close 2019 with More Than 6.5 GW Additional Natural Gas-F...
- First Fossil-Free Steel Project Invests in Hydrogen Storage Facility
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker