You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Nigeria's Dangote Cement Imports South African Coal Amid Fuel Shortages
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 302 Words
JOHANNESBURG--August 21, 2014--Written by Richard Finlayson, Senior International Editor for Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Nigeria's Dangote Cement (DC) said it has ordered 30,000 tonnes of coal from South Africa to cope with Nigeria's power crisis.
Within this article: Details on three cement plant projects by Dangote Cement, including locations.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- April North American Project Spending Index Up 19% Year-On-Year
- U.S., Canada Agree to Remove Tariffs on Steel and Aluminum, an Industrial I...
- Removal of U.S. Import Tariffs Relieves Canadian Steel, Aluminum Producers
- Chinese Cement Maker Invests in Indonesia, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Africa Boasts $2.3 Billion in Diamond Production Projects, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker