You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
HDR Incorporated Involved in $18 Billion Worth of Projects, Ranging from LNG Exports to Rail
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 752 Words
Attachment: HDR, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 25, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--HDR Incorporated (Omaha, Nebraska) is maintaining its role as a top U.S. engineering firm for transportation, infrastructure and power transmission projects as it dips its toes into the growing liquefied natural gas (LNG) industry. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $18 billion in active projects involving HDR, including nearly $8 billion worth that are under construction or in their advanced engineering phases.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving HDR, including Kinder Morgan Incorporated's (NYSE:KMI) Elba Island LNG facility and an international transmission line.
Other companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A), Manitoba Hydro, Minnesota Power and ALLETTE Incorporated (NYSE:ALE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Drax Pays $922 Million For Iberdrola's U.K. Clean Power Assets
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker