You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Exelon's $8.8 Billion in Projects Point to Big Strides in Natural Gas, Renewable Energy
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 711 Words
Attachment: Exelon 4Q18
SUGAR LAND--February 11, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC) (Chicago, Illinois) is moving further into the natural gas and renewables markets as it continues to deemphasize its coal-fired and nuclear assets, as clearly indicated by the company's plans for the near term. Exelon benefited from higher distribution and transmission revenues in 2018, much of which will be reinvested in new technologies. Industrial Info is tracking $8.8 billion in active projects involving Exelon, more than $3.8 billion of which are located in the U.S. Southwest region.
Within this article: Details on some of Exelon's highest-valued projects, including a grid overhaul in the Washington, D.C., area, and natural gas-fired and solar facility additions.
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Georgia Power, U.S. Oil Rig Count, NGL Production: Your Daily Energy News
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Indonesia's PT Perusahaan Listrik Negara Prioritizes Renewable Additions fo...
- Ukraine to Invest in Solar Power Plants, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker