You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Exelon's $8.8 Billion in Projects Point to Big Strides in Natural Gas, Renewable Energy
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 711 Words
Attachment: Exelon 4Q18
SUGAR LAND--February 11, 2019--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Exelon Corporation (NYSE:EXC) (Chicago, Illinois) is moving further into the natural gas and renewables markets as it continues to deemphasize its coal-fired and nuclear assets, as clearly indicated by the company's plans for the near term. Exelon benefited from higher distribution and transmission revenues in 2018, much of which will be reinvested in new technologies. Industrial Info is tracking $8.8 billion in active projects involving Exelon, more than $3.8 billion of which are located in the U.S. Southwest region.
Within this article: Details on some of Exelon's highest-valued projects, including a grid overhaul in the Washington, D.C., area, and natural gas-fired and solar facility additions.
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Be Sure to RSVP for Industrial Info's Market Outlook & Networking Event in ...
- India Takes Giant Leap on Renewable Energy Targets, an Industrial Info Mark...
- China's Newly-Commissioned Power Generation Capacity Reached 124.39 GW in 2...
- Latin America May See 11 GW of Natural Gas-Fired New-Build Power Capacity S...
- Spain Seeks to Catch Up on Climate Change, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker